Question and answer
Ask your question and an Ontario employment lawyer will answer in minutes


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I was accused of stealing and fired after 30+ years,no ei, no job what's my option?

If you are non-unionized employee then you must speak with one of our employment lawyers as soon as possible. The company must should that it conducted a thorough investigation and be able to prove the theft occurred. As a 30-year employee your severance entitlements would be significant. Fee free to give us a call at the number below. We would be happy to assist in any way we can.
The Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment