Question and answer
Ask your question and an Ontario employment lawyer will answer in minutes


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I was suspended from work today with pay. I was told that an employee filed a complaint and that the company was investigating the complaint. I don't know what I should do.

You are expected to cooperate with the investigation but please call us if you have reason to believe that the investigation is unfair in any way.

Should you be presented with documents or statements that are inaccurate or that you don’t agree with, you will need to submit a response/rebuttal with your corrections or version of events.

We can assist you with legal advice during the investigation, particularly if you are concerned that your job is on the line, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
The Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment