Question and answer
Ask your question and an Ontario employment lawyer will answer in minutes


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Can I get EI if I got terminated with poor performance

Hi there, and thank you for your question.

Notwithstanding you may have been terminated for "just cause" as a result of poor performance, you may still be entitled to EI payments. Please contact Service Canada and apply for such benefits. One of their representatives will be able to assist you.

The Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment