Question and answer
Ask your question and an Ontario employment lawyer will answer in minutes


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I filed a complaint through Employment standards and my former e.employer has contacted me asking what compensation am I looking for do I respond and what should I ask for

It depends on the nature of the complaint and the amount of your loss. I strongly recommend you contact us at the number below to provide us with specifics about your matter and to find out what your options are.
The Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment