Question and answer
Ask your question and an Ontario employment lawyer will answer in minutes


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Can I get fired for coming into the work place intoxicated with alcohol for being loud thus disrupting customers at the bar?

Thanks for your question. An employer can terminate an employment without cause as long as the proper amount of notice or payment in lieu of notice is provided. We would need more details about your situation in order to provide a comprehensive response to your question. Please do not hesitate to contact us at the number below in order to discuss your situation in further detail.
The Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment