Question and answer
Ask your question and an Ontario employment lawyer will answer in minutes


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

looking for help to know what actions I can take in being terminated after your 3 months probation without a reason. with out notice and over the phone.

You are entitled to pay in lieu of notice unless you signed a written term to the contrary. Please contact us at the number below to have your entitlements assessed and options explained by our legal team.
The Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment