Question and answer
Ask your question and an Ontario employment lawyer will answer in minutes


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Can my employer force to resign if I was hired in one city and I refuse to got to another city to work?

The answer depends on a number of factors, including your terms of employment, the distance and time involved in the new commute, etc. I encourage you to call us at the number below to schedule a consultation with one of our lawyer before you make a final decision regarding the change to your work location.
The Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment