Question and answer
Ask your question and an Ontario employment lawyer will answer in minutes


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Should I go to the ministry of Labour for the Human Rights commission after being fired on the day I return from parental leave?

I strongly encourage you to call us at the number below in order to book a free consultation with one of our lawyers. In cases similar to yours we generally recommend a claim in civil court which covers both wrongful dismissal damages and discrimination damages. That may be the most appropriate recourse for you but we need more information about your specific circumstances in order to make a final determination.
The Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment