Question and answer
Ask your question and an Ontario employment lawyer will answer in minutes


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

I was terminated for not showing up for work due emgerince
Iam in the union and no on porbation is this a wrongful dismall

You need to contact your union and discuss the grievance procedure. We cannot assist with a wrongful dismissal action.
The Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment